Explore the current opportunities @ Seagull
At Seagull, we are on the look-out for creative minds and love working with like-minded people who are passionate about "Growing Better". We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer*, and only scrutinise talent and merit in our recruitment procedure. We DO NOT discriminate on the basis of religion, race, caste, colour, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, gender identity or gender expression. If you wish to grow, expand your knowledge, and take the next big step towards your goals, get in touch by submitting the application form below.
SEAGULL is committed to a policy of equal employment and advancement opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin or handicap. This is to ensure that equal consideration is extended to all staff and applicants. All decisions with respect to recruitment and promotions are made solely on the basis of qualifications and are viewed in relation to the requirements of the position. All managers and functional heads are directly responsible for the application of this policy and for ensuring that everyone in their department understands and adheres to this policy. Employees/consultants with questions or concerns about discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their manager. Employees/consultants can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal.
Alternately, you can also contact the HR department for any career related questions
Also, don't forget to take a look at the open positions listed below before applying
Experience: 3-5 years
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts and execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Has a track record as an advertising copywriter, working across print ads, brochures, outdoor ads, video scripts, radio scripts, invitations, site branding, marketing collaterals, magazines, websites, blogs, social media, etc.
- Must be skilled at developing and writing digital campaigns - landing pages, GDN ads, Facebook ads, Google search ads, lead-gen videos, native ads, etc.
- Obsessed with detail and ensures on time delivery of work
- Meeting tight deadlines and working additional hours (if required) to assist the team
- Follows set quality check processes meticulously
- Collaborate with designers, marketing manager and external influencers and industry experts