Explore the current opportunities @ Seagull
At Seagull, we are on the look-out for creative minds and love working with like-minded people who are passionate about "Growing Better". We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer*, and only scrutinise talent and merit in our recruitment procedure. We DO NOT discriminate on the basis of religion, race, caste, colour, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, gender identity or gender expression. If you wish to grow, expand your knowledge, and take the next big step towards your goals, get in touch by submitting the application form below.
SEAGULL is committed to a policy of equal employment and advancement opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin or handicap. This is to ensure that equal consideration is extended to all staff and applicants. All decisions with respect to recruitment and promotions are made solely on the basis of qualifications and are viewed in relation to the requirements of the position. All managers and functional heads are directly responsible for the application of this policy and for ensuring that everyone in their department understands and adheres to this policy. Employees/consultants with questions or concerns about discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their manager. Employees/consultants can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal.
Alternately, you can also contact the HR department for any career related questions
Also, don't forget to take a look at the open positions listed below before applying
- A great sense of design and aesthetics.
- An eye for detailing
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Positive attitude, dedication to work and a team player
- Qualification: Master /Bachelor in fine Arts
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Good communication skills
Experience: 2 years
- Has a track record of developing CMS websites, including Ecommerce websites.
- Has a track record of developing U/X for new websites as well as the redesign of existing sites.
- Has a track record of SEO optimisation. Has demonstrated the ability of integrations with various platforms.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Is accountable to the Client and Creative Director for website performance.
- Is responsible for fast download speeds, proper linking, proper display of websites, etc.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- MCA/ BE IT/BA/BS degree/ Diploma or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Need to get Hubspot certifications for all aspects of Design, SEO and development
- Certified on our Content Management System, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
Experience: 1-2 years
No of positions: 1
- To Grow the email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- BCA /MCA / PG in Digital Marketing
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
· Revenue collection
· Client delivery and reporting
· Strong ideation and idea execution skills.
· Thorough understanding of design fundamentals, design asthetics & current market trends
· Understanding of business, target audience and should be able to churn out creatives accordingly
· Manage the Campaign right from brief to final execution
· An eye for detailing
· Meeting tight deadlines
· Training and building talent
· Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
· Should be self-motivated and a self-starter
· Should have the acumen to read situations and needs of the clients.
· Should be able to thrive in a performance-driven environment
· A go getter with a passion for growing businesses (brands)
· Should have a willing-to-learn and never-say-die attitude and have a collaborative approach
· Comfortable around data and has the ability to process and analyse it
· Open to learning, positive attitude towards criticism, dedication to work and a team player