Explore the current opportunities @ Seagull
At Seagull, we are on the look-out for creative minds and love working with like-minded people who are passionate about "Growing Better". We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer*, and only scrutinise talent and merit in our recruitment procedure. We DO NOT discriminate on the basis of religion, race, caste, colour, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, gender identity or gender expression. If you wish to grow, expand your knowledge, and take the next big step towards your goals, get in touch by submitting the application form below.
SEAGULL is committed to a policy of equal employment and advancement opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin or handicap. This is to ensure that equal consideration is extended to all staff and applicants. All decisions with respect to recruitment and promotions are made solely on the basis of qualifications and are viewed in relation to the requirements of the position. All managers and functional heads are directly responsible for the application of this policy and for ensuring that everyone in their department understands and adheres to this policy. Employees/consultants with questions or concerns about discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their manager. Employees/consultants can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal.
Alternately, you can also contact the HR department for any career related questions
Also, don't forget to take a look at the open positions listed below before applying
Experience: 4-5 years
No of positions: 1
- Social Media Strategy
- Create and maintain new marketing campaigns, brand promotions or product lines on the social media channels
- Build and manage the client’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable creative content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our clients, their competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence
Experience: 2-3 years
No of positions: 1
- Has track record for creating content for website, blogs and articles
- Has a track record of working in different media (print, video, magazines), websites, blogs and social media (youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.).
- Has an understanding of SEO and has demonstrated work to show how content is optimized for SEO.
- Is accountable to the client and internal team for quality and timely delivery of content across websites, blogs and social media. Is accountable for the shareability, likeability and relevance of the content created.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote client’s offerings and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our customer base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, marketing managers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communications and writing skills. Good listening skills. Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Bonus skills: Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
Experience: 5+ years
- A great sense of design and aesthetics.
- Thorough understanding of layouts & design fundamentals, design asthetics & current market trends
- Understanding of business, target audience and should be able to churn out creatives accordingly
- Manage the Campaign right from brief to final print
- An eye for detailing
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Positive attitude, dedication to work and a team player
- Qualification: Master /Bachelor in fine Arts
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Good communication skills