Explore the current opportunities @ Seagull
At Seagull, we are on the look-out for creative minds and love working with like-minded people who are passionate about "Growing Better". We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer*, and only scrutinise talent and merit in our recruitment procedure. We DO NOT discriminate on the basis of religion, race, caste, colour, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, gender identity or gender expression. If you wish to grow, expand your knowledge, and take the next big step towards your goals, get in touch by submitting the application form below.
SEAGULL is committed to a policy of equal employment and advancement opportunities for all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin or handicap. This is to ensure that equal consideration is extended to all staff and applicants. All decisions with respect to recruitment and promotions are made solely on the basis of qualifications and are viewed in relation to the requirements of the position. All managers and functional heads are directly responsible for the application of this policy and for ensuring that everyone in their department understands and adheres to this policy. Employees/consultants with questions or concerns about discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their manager. Employees/consultants can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal.
Alternately, you can also contact the HR department for any career related questions
Also, don't forget to take a look at the open positions listed below before applying
Background / Experience:
Upto 1 Year of Business Development / Sales Experience in the following industries:
- Advertising / Marketing / Digital Marketing Agencies
- Consulting Companies
- To serve as the first point of contact for all incoming leads
- To filter and qualify the leads
- To prepare and send proposals
- To contribute to and drive marketing activities for Seagull to increase engagement opportunities
Background / Experience:
- Upto 3 Years of Brand Strategy or Brand Planning Experience
- The resource may have experience in Market Research, Marketing Analytics etc.
- Secondary Market Research & Study
- Primary Market Research - Conduct Primary Market Research & coordinate with identified market research companies to undertake research activities
- Generate customer insights based on understanding of customer inputs and competitive offerings and gaps.
Experience: 3-5 years
- Manage our Content calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Knowledge of developing Audience Personas
- Develop Content Marketing Funnels
- Experience in handling paid content promotion
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Experience: 5-7 Years
- Revenue collection
- Client delivery and reporting
- Strong ideation and idea execution skills.
- Thorough understanding of design fundamentals, design asthetics & current market trends
- Understanding of business, target audience and should be able to churn out creatives accordingly
- Manage the Campaign right from brief to final execution
- An eye for detailing
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Training and building talent
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Should be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Should have the acumen to read situations and needs of the clients.
- Should be able to thrive in a performance-driven environment
- A go getter with a passion for growing businesses (brands)
- Should have a willing-to-learn and never-say-die attitude and have a collaborative approach
- Comfortable around data and has the ability to process and analyse it
- Open to learning, positive attitude towards criticism, dedication to work and a team player
Expected Technical Skills and Competency Requirements:
- A sound understanding and experience of using Digital Marketing platforms – Google, Facebook, Instagram
- Demonstrable skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
Qualification: MBA / Masters in Media and Communications / Masters in Digital Marketing
Experience: 4-5 Years
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts and execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Has a track record as an advertising copywriter (not a content writer), working across print ads, brochures, outdoor ads, video scripts, radio scripts, invitations, site branding, marketing collaterals, etc.
- Must be skilled at developing and writing digital campaigns - landing pages, Google display ads, Facebook ads, Google search ads, lead-gen videos, native ads, etc.
- Obsessed with detail and ensures on-time delivery of work
- Meeting tight deadlines and working additional hours (if required) to assist the team
- Follows set quality check processes meticulously
- Collaborate with designers, marketing manager and external influencers and industry experts
- Ensure quality control across jobs with a high level of consistency.
- Optimal process definition of internal Creative team and co-creation of handshake processes with Account Management team.
Experience: 3-4 Years
No of positions: 1
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BCA /MCA / PG in Digital Marketing or equivalent working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience in planning and handling marketing budgets.
- Capability in campaign forecasting and generating reports by using various tools and dashboards Knowledge of Hubspot will be an added advantage
Experience: 4-5 Years
No of positions: 1
- Social Media Strategy
- Create and maintain new marketing campaigns, brand promotions or product lines on the social media channels
- Build and manage the client’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable creative content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our clients, their competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Proficient in language, grammar and proof reading.
- Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Experience: 1-3 Years
We are seeking a web developer for maintaining and innovating effective, lead-generating websites for our company and our clients. This role is expected to bring an eye for design, along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, marketing managers, and other internal / external stakeholders to bring life to our brand and other website content, via the code you write.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Is accountable to the Client and Creative Director for website performance.
- Is responsible for fast download speeds, proper linking, proper display of websites, etc.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Experience in handling wordpress website will be an added advantage
- BA/BS degree/ Diploma or equivalent working experience.