Sr. SEM Executive
Experience: 3-5 years
No of positions: 1
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BCA /MCA / PG in Digital Marketing or equivalent working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience in planning and handling marketing budgets.
- Capability in campaign forecasting and generating reports by using various tools and dashboards
- Knowledge of Hubspot will be an added advantage