Social Media Executive
Experience: 1-2 years
No of positions: 1
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Quora
- Use tools like HubSpot and Hootsuite to publish / schedule content across multiple social media channels
- Prepare content calendars as per the brief provided
- Write engaging captions for posts and other collaterals
- Manage and facilitate social media interactions by responding to post mentions
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Address ad-hoc communication as required
- Coverage of live events for social media content
- Coordinate with client representatives as per requirement
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.