Account Executive - Brand Management
Experience: 1-3 years
No of positions: 2
- Serve as the primary point of contact with clients and their teams.
- Understand brand requirements and business goals to contribute towards achievement of goals.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver jobs in a timely manner, while maintaining agreed quality standards Work with the Brand Services Manager and Director
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Should be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Should have the acumen to read situations and needs of the clients.
- Should be able to thrive in a performance-driven environment
- A go getter with a passion for growing businesses (brands)
- Should have a willing-to-learn and never-say-die attitude and have a collaborative approach
- Comfortable around data and has the ability to process and analyse it
- Should be a team player
Expected Technical Skills and Competency Requirements:
- A sound understanding and experience of using Digital Marketing platforms – Google, Facebook, Instagram
- Demonstrable skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- MBA / Masters in Media & Communications / Masters in Digital Marketing