Experience: 3-5 years
No of positions: 1
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts and execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Has a track record as an advertising copywriter (not a content writer), working across print ads, brochures, outdoor ads, video scripts, radio scripts, invitations, site branding, marketing collaterals, etc.
- Must be skilled at developing and writing digital campaigns - landing pages, Google display ads, Facebook ads, Google search ads, lead-gen videos, native ads, etc.
- Obsessed with detail and ensures on time delivery of work
- Meeting tight deadlines and working additional hours (if required) to assist the team
- Follows set quality check processes meticulously
- Collaborate with designers, marketing manager and external influencers and industry experts
- Ensure quality control across jobs with high level of consistency.
- To ensure on time delivery of work.
- Optimal process definition of internal Creative team and co-creation of handshake processes with Account Management team.