Social Media Manager
Experience: 4-5 years
No of positions: 1
- Social Media Strategy
- Create and maintain new marketing campaigns, brand promotions or product lines on the social media channels
- Build and manage the client’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable creative content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our clients, their competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Proficient in language, grammar and proof reading.
- Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.