Work - Snap
Brand Challenge: Stagnant Inventory
Solution Provided: STRAP + W4P
Result: Online Sales - 3000 Prospects
- Symbiosis has 13 management institutes.
- Few years ago, only 3 particular institutes were preferred by students and only those were getting a remarkable number of applications.
- The brief was to increase the number of applicants in other Symbiosis management institutes, along with these 3 institutes.
- Top 3 Symbiosis Institutes:
- SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- SCMHRD – Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD
- SIIB – Symbiosis Institute of International Business
- Each were getting an average of 20,000 applicants.
- The concern area: The balance 8 Institutes. Each of them were getting only an average of 1000 applicants, some were getting even lesser.
To get 5000 applicants each for the remaining 8 Symbiosis institutes.
Seagull came up with a unique solution to help Symbiosis attain its SMART Objective. The idea was to have an entrance test for the management programmes.
- SNAP – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. An All India Entrance Test for Symbiosis Management Programmess, held across 21 cities in India.
- Visual Idea – The SNAP Compass
- Year 1: 40,000 applicants. Average applicants per Institute: 3,000 (excluding the 3 leading institutes)
- Year 2: 75,000 applicants. Average applicants per Institute: 4,000 (excluding the 3 leading institutes)
- Year 3: 110,000 applicants. Average applicants per Institute: 5,000 (excluding the 3 leading institutes)